Membership is open to all organizations that are committed to furthering the shared vision and mandate of the Children and Youth Services Network.
CLICK HERE for a 2017-2018 membership package
What are the benefits of membership to your organization?
* Contribute to and participate in system-wide change through collaboration.
* Advocate to increase awareness and gain support for service system priorities.
* Receive updates on provincial initiatives.
* Learn about and act upon local data.
* Access No Wrong Door, Family Engagement and other resources.
* Network, build relationships and develop partnerships.
* Stay informed about professional development opportunities.
Types of membership and community engagement:
1. Voting membership will include representatives from not-for-profit organizations. Each not-for-profit member organization is entitled to one vote. Voting members must be a Director, Executive Director, Chief Administrator or senior level staff of a not-for profit organization who is empowered to make decisions on behalf of their organization.
2. Non-voting members, i.e., for-profit providers, are welcome to attend meetings and engage in dialogue but are not entitled to vote.
3. Community Engagement: Families, youth and other stakeholders will be engaged in furthering the shared vision and mandate of the Children and Youth Services Network.