Submitted by Julie K. London, Coordinator, Triple P Positive Parenting Program
“Triple P is the flexible, practical way to develop skills, strategies and confidence to handle any parenting situation.”
We are excited to announce the launch of our new Triple P website at http://www.triplep-parenting.net/ont-en/triple-p/.
On this website, parents, care providers, foster parents and service providers can:
- • Find the local Triple P sessions that are available (course calendar)
- • Use the selector tool to find which Triple P is right for them
- • Register for sessions on line
- • Watch videos from parents and practitioners
- • Learn about the 5 Core Principles of Triple P
- • Purchase the Triple P On-line Program
- • Read the latest trending topics (Hot Topics) on child and family issues (ie: the screen time dilemma, How To Boost Kid’s Confidence and cope with disappointment, smoking drugs and alcohol)
- • Connect to Triple P on Youtube and Facebook
- • Locate Triple P in areas outside of Hastings-Prince Edward
- • And much more . . .
Visit the site today and please refer all your clients in need of parenting support to the website. The site is still accessible at the old url: www.triplepontario.ca.