Submitted by Caitlyn Hanley, Health Promoter, Hastings Prince Edward Public Health
You are cordially invited to a presentation by Best Start’s Resource Centre about the 2016 Prenatal Key Messages Workshop, hosted by Hastings Prince Edward Public Health (HPEPH) on March 29th from 10 am to 2 pm. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
The Prenatal Education Key Messages resource is a central source of evidence-based information that can be used for routine universal prenatal education by a range of prenatal educators & health care providers. This tool will be available in English and French and can be used to:
- Confirm key messages for specific topics.
- Confirm the evidence for key messages of specific topics
- Confirm current guidelines and recommendations for specific topics.
- Guide the development or revision of prenatal education programming.
- Find relevant resources for clients.
- Find relevant resources to assist in the delivery of specific subject matter.
To register for this workshop please click here.
** Space is limited, so please register as soon as possible to secure your spot. **
If you have any further questions please contact Caitlyn Hanley, Health Promoter at Hastings Prince Edward Public Health at 613.966.5500 ext. 226, TTY: 613.966.3036, Toll Free: 1.800.267.2803 or by email at email@example.com.