ResilienC e-newsbrief is published four times a year by Reaching IN…Reaching OUT (RIRO) – promoting resilience and well-being in adults and children under 8 years old through resources and evidence-based programs since 2002.
Issues are emailed to you and include…
- √ reader success stories about promoting resilience in themselves, their families, organizations and communities
- √ resiliency resources for service providers and anyone who parents
- √ research-to-practice information
- √ links to articles, books and organizations that support resilience
- √ posters, tip sheets, videos and more
- √ inspirational stories and humor to help you deal with life’s challenges so you can be a “role model of resilience” every day
- √ RIRO News! – resources, training opportunities and research
Please share www.reachinginreachingout.com with others you think might be interested in subscribing to this e-newsbrief.
FRPs IN PARTNERSHIP WITH FAMILIES: The national conference of the Canadian Association of Family Resource Programs will be held in Hamilton on March 10-12, 2015. Please CLICK HERE for agenda and registration info.
INFANT MENTAL HEALTH: On April 21 and 22, Infant Mental Health Promotion (IMHP) will present its 5th bi-annual Expanding Horizons for the Early Years, National Institute on Infant Mental Health in Toronto. Register by February 23th and receive the early bird rate. For details and to register, please CLICK HERE.
MAKING CONNECTIONS THROUGH PLAY CONFERENCE: February 27 and 28 – St. Lawrence College, Kingston.
NEW YOUTH RESOURCE: A lunch and learn event led by keynote speakers from mindyourmind to preview the Be Safe App will be held at Maranatha on March 25, 2015. Please refer to FLYER for details and contact information.
TEMPERAMENT RESOURCES: The Centre of Excellence for Early Childhood Education has developed information sheets on temperament for parents and practioners. Please CLICK HERE to download.